The IYF is a Children and Youth Empowerment Initiative, dedicated to Personal and Skill Development leading to Societal Transformation. Our goal is birthed from a deep desire to see young individuals with a clear awareness of purpose- channel their passion and
- Mamba Mentality Kobe’s death hit hard. The fact that he died with GiGi hit harder. Kobe was larger than life itself and many are still coming to terms with the fact that he’s gone. That death was bigger. That a
And so it begins, a brand new year & a brand new decade. At the strike of midnight just over a couple of weeks ago, billions of hearts across the globe were ignited with fresh hope and just as many
- Tell me about yourself ? My name is Becky Larry-Izamoje. Light of the world and Lover of God, lover of art, fashion, family, good food, good sleep and having a good time! - What is your Educational/Career interest ? I completed my
- Tell us about yourself My name is Temidayo Seriki as you know. First and foremost, I am proudly a son of God and would be nothing without him. I am also the founder of Man Up Initiative, which is a
- Tell us about Yourself ? I’m Samuel Nwachukwu, born in Kaduna Nigeria, I moved to the U.K. when I was 12 with my family. Being from a Christian home, I got to know Jesus from a young age through playing
- Please tell us about yourself I am Morenike Molehin, often called ‘Renny’. I am married to Yomi Molehin, my pastor, best friend and mentor. I am also a mother to two beautiful girls. I am the Founder
Tell us about yourself: My name is Yemisi Ajeojo, author of ‘Social Media is your new CV’, a book where I shared how I have gotten amazing opportunities from social media and how anyone can position themselves online for amazing opportunities.