CRUSH THOSE GOALS!!!
Hey guys!!! Happy New Year!!!
So 2018 was all about all talk and no work to some people. I came across lots of “I will do this and that” but did they eventually do it? No! So 2019 now should be about doing all the “I will do” of last year. This is personal development and daily lifestyle. Is this shocking to you that your daily lifestyle has a way of affecting your personal development? What you do everyday rubs off on your personal development, infact that is actually your first step to personal development.
Here are few things you can do daily/ every now and then to boost your daily lifestyle.
1. Pray every day and know that for every success,God made it possible.
2. Always plan ahead and be proactive. He that plans the future work less in the future.
3. Listen to speeches and messages from great teachers. Both religious and educational.
4. Attend seminars and training on any area you need to improve yourself. Train the trainer, personal development, public speaking, sales etc. I am a member of toastmasters.org. It is an international organisation that helps your communication and leaderships skills. Check it out.
5. Make sure at every point in time you are reading a book. If you spend 20 minutes reading daily, for 52 weeks you would have consumed 1,000,000 words.
6. Live a debt free life. What you can’t pay cash for is not your size.
7. Create legitimate multiple sources of income.
8. Save at least 10 percent of your income.
9. Invest a portion of your income. And be patient to see it grow. If what you have in your hands is not good to be called a harvest then it’s a seed, sow it.
10. I repeat this again Pray every day/every time/ anywhere/ anyhow.
2019 is our best year yet and so everything we do, come across we shall crush it. It is the little things that sum up to be great. Have you ever heard of the saying, “little drops of water makes an ocean”? This applies also to personal development.
Daily routines/ lifestyle affects your development. See it as something you are doing to become a better you today than you were yesterday.
Crush those goals! Crush those goals! Crush those goals!